Saturday, July 21, 2012

----------> Lil Biography

Logo Design by FlamingText.com


I'm IDOKO  PETER

I'm Geph by nick of which was shortened from Gepheral



My emails are :-


Nationality: A Nigerian

State of Origin:- Benue State

Star sign:- Pisces
Religious view:- Just live your life... I mean, in a positive way that dances to the tune of your Bible or Qu'ran...
Common Saying:- Ecstasy For Real... I D...

Pet:- I love good looking dogs but not cats, cos in 9ja, your favorite cat is a favorite & most widely used agents for accomplishing evils... But as for dogs, they're just quite protective & lovely & so, they're man's best friend.

GEPH
I'm a cool , lovely , jovial & vibrant dude with the star sign tagged "Pisces" which means that i'm...

Just check it(Pisces) out in ur search engine & be fascinated of the kinda personality i'm stuffed with , i bet u that everything would be surprising to u...

feEL fReE...

08094433543


Ecstasy For Real
= I D =